Here at St. James’ we have a built a solid reputation for having a great time with plenty of food to share! Please contact the Vestry with any questions.
- Sunday Morning Coffee Hour – Coffee, tea and goodies are provided to sustain you as you chat with old and new friends after each service. Additional hosts are always welcome for this ministry.
- Receptions – Food and decorations for church events such as weddings, funerals, Bishop’s visits, and special farewells.
- Ladies Flatlanders – A long weekend retreat at rental homes in Pajaro Dunes.
- Men’s Trip – a long weekend in the Sierra Nevada foothills with opportunities for golfing, hiking, wine tasting, and whatever else we can think of. “Camping” is a misnomer; we rent lovely cabins for the weekend!
- Community Recommendations – St. James’ members suggest their favorite local businesses. Find the list here.