Using the 386-year-old Oberammergau Passion Play as our backdrop, we will examine how the play has been used as both a ritual of praise, and later, as a weapon against the Jewish people. We will also explore our own connection to the play and our place in the story of Jesus.
Weekly Topics of Exploration
- Week 1: The Power of a Vow
- Week 2: The Importance of Community
- Week 3: The Role of Ritual
- Week 4: Living the Story
- Week 5: Telling a Better Story
- Week 6: The Power of the Cross
Meeting Dates: February 23, March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Meeting Times: 12:00 – 1:00
For more information, please contact Rev Lori Walton.