Here at St. James’ we have a built a solid reputation for having a great time with plenty of food to share! Please contact the Vestry with any questions.
- “Available For Lunch” – An informal gathering of whoever happens to be available to have lunch together at a local restaurant.
- Kitchen Coordinator – Keeps the parish kitchen stocked with paper goods, coffee supplies, and coordinates kitchen use by various groups.
- Ladies Flatlanders – A long weekend retreat at rental homes in Pajaro Dunes.
- Men’s Trip – a long weekend in the Sierra Nevada foothills with opportunities for golfing, hiking, wine tasting, and whatever else we can think of. “Camping” is a misnomer; we rent lovely cabins for the weekend!
- Pot Lucks & Receptions – Food and decorations for church events such as weddings, funerals, Bishop’s visits, and special farewells.
- Sunday Morning Coffee Hour – Coffee, tea and goodies are provided to sustain you as you chat with old and new friends after each service. Additional hosts are always welcome for this ministry.
- Tai Chi – meets Wednesdays at 6:30pm in the Parish Hall.