Please join Faith Formation as we present this gentle program from the Society of St. John the Evangelist exploring the meaning of God’s love and the incarnation. The themes for each week are:
- God is Love (MONDAY, Feb. 12)
- The Word Became Flesh (TUESDAY, Feb. 20)
- Close to the Father’s Heart (TUESDAY, Feb. 27)
- I Have Called You Friends (TUESDAY, March 6)
- Abide in Me (TUESDAY, March 13)
- We Declare to You (TUESDAY, March 20)
You notice that there are SIX weeks rather than our usual five. This year, the program will begin on MONDAY, Feb. 12 (the day before Shrove Tuesday) and continue on TUESDAYS, Feb 20, 27, March 6, 13, 20. Each participant will receive a prayer journal that goes with the program. We hope you will use it every day during Lent.
Our traditional Soup Supper begins at 6pm, and the program will run 6:30-8pm. Please sign up in the Parish Hall. Thank you.